When journalists approach you, or when an opportunity arises to promote your organisation in the media, it's essential that you respond quickly and effectively. SAS Group understands what the media needs, and we use this understanding to maximise positive exposure for you.
We act as your organisation’s day-to-day contact point for journalists, helping you capitalise on media opportunities in the fastest and most effective way. We can advise you on the course of action likely to lead to the largest volume of positive coverage. And we can shelter you from the deluge of calls and media requests that accompanies a major news event. As your media relations partner, SAS Group will:
- Help you identify opportunities for positive media coverage;
- Write and distribute media releases and statements on your behalf;
- Approach journalists and target media organisations to sell your story;
- Act as your organisation’s initial contact point for journalists;
- Help you develop and maintain links with relevant journalists;
- Advise you on responses to difficult issues; and
- Speak to the media on your behalf when required.